We don’t agree! T and I, that is. Usually we pretty much agree about a country. Not only do we disagree about our favourite best bits of Ireland, but we can barely decide which of half a dozen places we individually feel are our favourites. T says, “The most fascinating place was Ballynahinch Castle (see Ballynahinch Castle) because it seemed like stepping back in time. It felt real and authentic.” “For me, it was Wicklow County. Those amazing rolling green hills and deep valleys were mesmerizing to me. I could easily live there.” I say. “Yah, it was nice, … More…
THIS IS MY BOOK
"WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING."
- Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change -
"FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES...THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. "
- Grayson Miller -
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
- Patti Ernst -
SCIENCE PROVES THAT TRAVEL IS THE SECRET TO HAPPINESS http://www.traveller.com.au/science-proves-that-travel-is-the-secret-to-happiness-gix3mw?stb=fb&fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message
Get New Posts Here
- The Best Bits of Ireland
- Ring 3: The Dingle Peninsula
- Ring 2: Skip The Ring Of Kerry, But Don’t Miss Killarney Park
- Ring 1: Beara Peninsula’s Remarkable Scenery
- Balleylickey, Skibbereen, Hag’s Head & Klonikilty
- Come Rain Or Snow…
- There Are NO Restaurants In Ireland!
- Living Like Royalty In Cabra Castle
- Travel To Little Known Places: PRINT Book Just Released
- Getting Your Hand Slapped in Ireland
Get New Posts Here
Top Posts & Pages
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- Valentine's Day On A Dangerous Island
- Humphrey Bogart, Panama Hats And 50¢ Roses
- Affordable Travel in Retirement
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- The Magical Cenotes of the Yucatan – You Have To See Them All, But Especially These Two…
- Bags of Money Floating On The Ocean
- Dumbest Travel Gadgets
- A People Study in Aix (or Classic French Style)
- Argentina: How To Kayak Without Getting Wet
Get New Posts by Email