We’ve been researching all kinds of travel accessories to see if there are any that are truly worthwhile, and which ones are just another tech toy to take up more precious room in your carry-on. But I wish they would invent one friggin’ cord that works in ALL DEVICES. I’m really tired of packing all these individual cords… Continue reading
Life Is Either Daring Or Nothing At All.
Shirley and Mr. T
“WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING.”
– Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change –
“FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES…THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. ”
– Grayson Miller –
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
– Patti Ernst –
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Wildest Train Ride Ever!
- Come Rain Or Snow…
- The #1 Thing New Website Owners Need To Know
- Not Your Normal Travel Site
- Children Hide Inside Tree in Sabah, Borneo, World War ll
- Never Too Old: A Caribbean Cruise (Guest Post)
- Where On Earth Is The Kingdom of Tonga?
- 4-Legged Beach Bums in the Yucatan
- My Book is Finally Done
- Newfoundland Humour: One-Liners & Joke Signs
- All Posts
- Contact Us
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- United States
Top Posts & Pages
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- The Yellow City
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- Sloppy Joes, Prostitutes and Milk in Havana
- New Year's Eve in the Streets of Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
- Why You Should Skip Manila - But Definitely See The Philippines Islands
- Why Are The Azores So Horn'y?
- The Magical Cenotes of the Yucatan – You Have To See Them All, But Especially These Two…
- #1 Travel Cosmetics: Irresistible BOOM!
- A Secret French Village
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!