Isla Mujeres is an island surrounded by beaches and depending on the weather, you can choose the best beach. Having a choice of 4 unique beaches is really quite fun, and the best ones are all within walking distance of the North third of the island. If it is very windy, you can go to the calm West side… Continue reading
Cure for boredom: Curiosity Cure for curiosity: Travel
Shirley and Mr. T
“WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING.”
– Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change –
“FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES…THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. ”
– Grayson Miller –
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
– Patti Ernst –
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Flores: The End Of The World
- The Magical Cenotes of the Yucatan – You Have To See Them All, But Especially These Two…
- How Do You Have Fun In Spite Of Altitude Sickness?
- Our Secret Beach (Shhh! Don’t tell anyone.)
- Sky Diving – Insanely Incredible!
- Borneo River Safari: Gigantic Butterflies and Tree-Climbing Crocodiles
- Your Funny Travel Story
- I Wish You Would Write About…
- Balleylickey, Skibbereen, Hag’s Head & Klonikilty
- The #1 Thing New Website Owners Need To Know
- All Posts
- Contact Us
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- United States
Top Posts & Pages
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!