Well, I have done some crazy things in the past, but this one about tops them all. On a pitch-black night, in the middle of the Amazon Jungle, in Ecuador, we canoed on a swamp searching for crocodiles by flashlight, with a 12-year-old native Quechua Indian navigating. We found one 7 foot female croc and one 8 foot… Continue reading
In The End It’s Not The Years In Your Life That Count, It’s The Life In Your Years.— Abraham Lincoln
Shirley and Mr. T
“WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING.”
– Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change –
“FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES…THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. ”
– Grayson Miller –
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
– Patti Ernst –
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Bastille Towns of Southern France
- Ireland: Playing In The Rain
- Ingapirca Ruins and Purple Fog
- Getting To The Best Island In The World: El Nido, Palawan Island, Philippines
- Argentina: Coffee, Croissants And Cads
- Bags of Money Floating On The Ocean
- How to Overcome Your Fear of Spiders
- The Bicycle Taxi Ride Of Our Lives!
- ASIA Super Trip: Our Greatest Fear
- Sumptuous Mayan Chocolate
- All Posts
- Contact Us
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- United States
Top Posts & Pages
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- Why Are The Azores So Horn'y?
- The Yellow City
- Close Your Eyes & Spin The Globe
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- How Many Countries Do You Know?
- Stopping By To See Goldie (Hawn) and Kurt (Russell) In The Muskokas
- We've Seen Beautiful Waterfalls, But Not Anything Like This One...
- Newfoundland: Take The Newfinese Language Test
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!