TRAVEL PILLOW – Total Travel Pillow Gone are the days of flying when you could expect to find a pillow and blanket on your seat. Now it’s more of a DIY experience. Functioning as a travel pillow and blanket in one, the Total Travel Pillow claims to keep you warm and reduce next compression. $29.99 A More Practical Solution – buy a suede blow-up neck pillow and wear a cosy hooded sweater that you will also use in your travels. The pillow folds to a tiny flat pack so takes up less precious room in your carry on, and the sweater will serve many purposes, … More…
Once the travel bug bites, there is no known cure, and I know that I shall be afflicted all the days of my life.
Shirley and Mr. T
"WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING."
- Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change -
"FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES...THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. "
- Grayson Miller -
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
- Patti Ernst -
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- CUBA: Let’s Do The Time Warp Again… It’s A Jump To The Left…
- Read This Before You Go To Cuba
- Time Traveller
- Borneo: Orangutan Break-In, Night Safari and Tea Plantation
- Children Hide Inside Tree in Sabah, Borneo, World War ll
- Borneo River Safari: Gigantic Butterflies and Tree-Climbing Crocodiles
- Bird’s Nest Soup: Most Expensive Soup in the World
- How To Make Roti in Borneo
- An Entire Exotic Island to Yourself in Tonga
- Borneo: Rare Sighting of the Cutest Pygmy Elephants
- About Us
- All Posts
- My Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Recent Posts
- Thank you for subscribing to new posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
- The Azores
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- Bookwitty Search
Top Posts & Pages
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- The Yellow City
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- Off-The-Beaten-Path Beaches In The Yucatan, Mexico
- Mayan Ruins And Phallic Sculptures
- What's So Great About The Panama Canal?
- Valentine's Day On A Dangerous Island
- Cote D'Azur, The French Riviera and Provence
- #1 Travel Cosmetics: Irresistible BOOM!
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!