We love to host people from other countries in our home in Canada, and that’s how we met Fernando and Toa from Ecuador. Nothing tells you as much about a country as a home stay with a local family. Sites like www.hospitalityclub.org, and www.couchsurfing.org and www.globalfreeloaders.com offer free stays of up to 3-4 days for travellers from other countries. You… Continue reading
When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.
Shirley and Mr. T
“WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING.”
– Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change –
“FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES…THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. ”
– Grayson Miller –
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
– Patti Ernst –
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Lombok Island, The New Bali
- Street Food in Penang: How Adventurous Are You?
- The Blue Mansion, 8 Wives and Buried Gold in Penang
- 6 Things To Know Before You Go To Penang & Best Value Hotel
- Penang, Malaysia: What Is A Chew Jetty?
- Dine And Dash At Hemmingway’s Hideout In Old Havana
- What You See Walking the Streets of Old Havana
- Falling For A Stranger in Havana
- Women In Cuba Smoke Cigars
- 3 Great Cheap Restaurants in Old Havana
- About Us
- All Posts
- The Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
Top Posts & Pages
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- The Yellow City
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Wild White Horses & Black Bulls
- Cote D'Azur, The French Riviera and Provence
- New Year's Eve in the Streets of Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- What's So Great About The Panama Canal?
- Contact Us
- An Entire Exotic Island to Yourself in Tonga
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!