Move over Africa – Borneo could offer as much as Africa, without the price! Check out our amazing adventures below while on Borneo Safari, and just see if you wouldn’t rather go to Borneo at half the cost of going to Africa. WILD ANIMALS OF BORNEO With one of the oldest rainforests in the world, and protecting the endangered Bornean Orangutan, the Bornean Elephant, the Proboscis Monkey, the Sumatran Rhinoceros, the Leaf Monkey, and the Bornean Clouded Leopard, Borneo is fast becoming an alternative to the African Safari. Afar named Borneo first in a list of unique safari … More…
Above All, Try Something.
Shirley and Mr. T
"WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING."
- Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change -
"FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES...THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. "
- Grayson Miller -
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
- Patti Ernst -
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- The Wilds Of Borneo: An Alternative To The African Safari?
- CONTEST: WIN $8000 One-year Membership
- Private Tour of Wild Borneo
- Why You Should Skip Manila – But Definitely See The Philippines Islands
- El Nido Videos: Above and Beyond To Cruel and Unusual
- El Nido, Philippines: Pompous Roosters, Leaping Geckos and a Heartbreaking Story
- 5 Jaw-Droppingly Stunning Islands of Palawan, Philippines
- Getting To The Best Island In The World: El Nido, Palawan Island, Philippines
- S. E. Asia: “99% Of What We Worry About Never Happens”
- Philippines: DapDap, Lapu Lapu
- About Us
- All Posts
- My Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Most Popular Posts
- Recent Posts
- Thank you for subscribing to new posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
Top Posts & Pages
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- The Yellow City
- Bastille Towns of Southern France
- Pay To Pee
- New Year's Eve in the Streets of Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
- Why You Should Skip Manila - But Definitely See The Philippines Islands
- Mississippi, Alabama and Florida
- Off-The-Beaten-Path Beaches In The Yucatan, Mexico
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!