Usually we rent a car and explore a country on our own. There is such a joyous freedom in being able to stop when you want and where you want, or take that little side road, or stop at that quaint little village. This time though, after a few days in Ecuador’s capital, Quito, a week with an… Continue reading
Half the fun of the travel is the aesthetic of lostness.— Ray Bradbury
Shirley and Mr. T
“WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING.”
– Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change –
“FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES…THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. ”
– Grayson Miller –
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
– Patti Ernst –
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- #1 Travel Cosmetics: Irresistible BOOM!
- ASIA Super Trip: Our Greatest Fear
- Staying With A Family In Ecuador
- Lost in Summer Palaces And Temples of Heaven
- Amazon Riverboat
- House Sitting in Southern France
- Of Accidental Heroes
- Terra Cotta Warriors
- Oops – We’re In The Wrong Country!
- Lombok Island, The New Bali
- About Us
- All Posts
- The Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
Top Posts & Pages
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- Sloppy Joes, Prostitutes and Milk in Havana
- Wild White Horses & Black Bulls
- What's So Great About The Panama Canal?
- The Yellow City
- Off-The-Beaten-Path Beaches In The Yucatan, Mexico
- Cote D'Azur, The French Riviera and Provence
- Why You Should Skip Manila - But Definitely See The Philippines Islands
- The Wilds Of Borneo: An Alternative To The African Safari?
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!