There were only six guests on the Amazon Riverboat so it was almost like a private cruise, and it was the highlight of our Ecuador trip. We can highly recommend the Manatee Explorer. As we flew high above the clouds from Quito to Coca over the Amazon Jungle , we were astonished to see the mighty Andes Mountains poking their… Continue reading
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.— Robert Frost
Shirley and Mr. T
“WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING.”
– Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change –
“FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES…THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. ”
– Grayson Miller –
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
– Patti Ernst –
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Bastille Towns of Southern France
- Ireland: Playing In The Rain
- Ingapirca Ruins and Purple Fog
- Getting To The Best Island In The World: El Nido, Palawan Island, Philippines
- Argentina: Coffee, Croissants And Cads
- Bags of Money Floating On The Ocean
- How to Overcome Your Fear of Spiders
- The Bicycle Taxi Ride Of Our Lives!
- ASIA Super Trip: Our Greatest Fear
- Sumptuous Mayan Chocolate
- All Posts
- Contact Us
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- United States
Top Posts & Pages
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- The Yellow City
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- Why Are The Azores So Horn'y?
- Newfoundland: Take The Newfinese Language Test
- Why You Should Skip Manila - But Definitely See The Philippines Islands
- Where On Earth Is The Kingdom of Tonga?
- How Many Countries Do You Know?
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- An Entire Exotic Island to Yourself in Tonga
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!