We don’t agree! T and I, that is. Usually we pretty much agree about a country. Not only do we disagree about our favourite best bits of Ireland, but we can barely decide which of half a dozen places we individually feel are our favourites. T says, “The most fascinating place was Ballynahinch Castle (see Ballynahinch Castle) because it seemed… Continue reading
Nature. Cheaper than therapy.
Shirley and Mr. T
“WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING.”
– Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change –
“FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES…THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. ”
– Grayson Miller –
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
– Patti Ernst –
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Lombok Island, The New Bali
- Street Food in Penang: How Adventurous Are You?
- The Blue Mansion, 8 Wives and Buried Gold in Penang
- 6 Things To Know Before You Go To Penang & Best Value Hotel
- Penang, Malaysia: What Is A Chew Jetty?
- Dine And Dash At Hemmingway’s Hideout In Old Havana
- What You See Walking the Streets of Old Havana
- Falling For A Stranger in Havana
- Women In Cuba Smoke Cigars
- 3 Great Cheap Restaurants in Old Havana
- About Us
- All Posts
- The Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
Top Posts & Pages
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- The Yellow City
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Wild White Horses & Black Bulls
- Cote D'Azur, The French Riviera and Provence
- New Year's Eve in the Streets of Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- What's So Great About The Panama Canal?
- Contact Us
- An Entire Exotic Island to Yourself in Tonga
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!