So you are in MEXICO, and there you are eating Asian and Caribbean and Italian and French food!!? Not Mexican food, but exotic foods from all over the world. What’s up with that? You’re in Mexico. Oh sure, there are traditional Mexican restaurants – good ones too, and we’re not complaining at all, but it gets tiresome eating the… Continue reading
My favourite thing is to go where I’ve never been.
Shirley and Mr. T
"WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING."
- Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change -
"FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES...THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. "
- Grayson Miller -
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
- Patti Ernst -
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Dine And Dash At Hemmingway’s Hideout In Old Havana
- What You See Walking the Streets of Old Havana
- Falling For A Stranger in Havana
- Women In Cuba Smoke Cigars
- 3 Great Cheap Restaurants in Old Havana
- Sloppy Joes, Prostitutes and Milk in Havana
- CUBA: Let’s Do The Time Warp Again… It’s A Jump To The Left…
- Read This Before You Go To Cuba
- Time Traveller
- Borneo: Orangutan Break-In, Night Safari and Tea Plantation
- About Us
- All Posts
- The Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
Top Posts & Pages
- The Yellow City
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- Bird's Nest Soup: Most Expensive Soup in the World
- Love Your Momma! (Gift Ideas For Mother's Day)
- Ring 2: Skip The Ring Of Kerry, But Don't Miss Killarney Park
- #1 Travel Cosmetics: Irresistible BOOM!
- The Golf Cart Pole Dance (and Other Golf Cart Disasters)
- How Many Countries Do You Know?
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!