When a friend invited me to join him in New York to go the opera (his big obsession), I was hesitant. I was not that keen on opera, or even on a big city for that matter. We’ve always taken a ‘pass’ on big, busy, noisy cities, preferring the warmer local flavour of smaller centres. I hummed and hawed, then remembered that I could use my Air Miles to fly to New York. He said he would look after everything else. Quite certain that I wouldn’t even like New York, but giving it a chance, I landed … More…
Life Is Either Daring Or Nothing At All.
Shirley and Mr. T
"WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING."
- Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change -
"FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES...THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. "
- Grayson Miller -
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
- Patti Ernst -
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Women In Cuba Smoke Cigars
- 3 Great Cheap Restaurants in Old Havana
- Sloppy Joes, Prostitutes and Milk in Havana
- CUBA: Let’s Do The Time Warp Again… It’s A Jump To The Left…
- Read This Before You Go To Cuba
- Time Traveller
- Borneo: Orangutan Break-In, Night Safari and Tea Plantation
- Children Hide Inside Tree in Sabah, Borneo, World War ll
- Borneo River Safari: Gigantic Butterflies and Tree-Climbing Crocodiles
- Bird’s Nest Soup: Most Expensive Soup in the World
- About Us
- All Posts
- My Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Recent Posts
- Thank you for subscribing to new posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
- The Azores
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- Bookwitty Search
Top Posts & Pages
- The Yellow City
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- New Year's Eve in the Streets of Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- Valentine's Day On A Dangerous Island
- Bird's Nest Soup: Most Expensive Soup in the World
- 10 Top Travel Secrets For Europe
- Oops - We're In The Wrong Country!
- Where On Earth Is The Kingdom of Tonga?
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!