Explore the Elements is a Photo Contest from Thomas Cook that has invited writers and photographers to showcase the images they’ve captured on their travels. The challenge is to submit photos that capture the essence of each of the elements: Earth, Water, Fire and Air. I have accepted that challenge. Although it is not a voting contest, please let me know if you think my images are worthy of consideration by the judges. The judges will choose the best photos in each category. The top prize is a 5000 pounds travel fund! We could really use that to bring you stories of our … More…
My favourite thing is to go where I’ve never been.
Shirley and Mr. T
"WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING."
- Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change -
"FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES...THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. "
- Grayson Miller -
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
- Patti Ernst -
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Falling For A Stranger in Havana
- Women In Cuba Smoke Cigars
- 3 Great Cheap Restaurants in Old Havana
- Sloppy Joes, Prostitutes and Milk in Havana
- CUBA: Let’s Do The Time Warp Again… It’s A Jump To The Left…
- Read This Before You Go To Cuba
- Time Traveller
- Borneo: Orangutan Break-In, Night Safari and Tea Plantation
- Children Hide Inside Tree in Sabah, Borneo, World War ll
- Borneo River Safari: Gigantic Butterflies and Tree-Climbing Crocodiles
- About Us
- All Posts
- My Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Recent Posts
- Thank you for subscribing to new posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
- The Azores
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- Bookwitty Search
Top Posts & Pages
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- #1 Travel Cosmetics: Irresistible BOOM!
- The Yellow City
- Cote D'Azur, The French Riviera and Provence
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- New Year's Eve in the Streets of Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
- Off-The-Beaten-Path Beaches In The Yucatan, Mexico
- Wild White Horses & Black Bulls
- What's So Great About The Panama Canal?
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!