“Stay where yer to till I come where yer at.” The Newfoundland language is sometimes happily easy to understand, but at other times we were totally lost. At those times, we responded to Newfinese with blank stares, raised eyebrows and an awkward smile, thinking “Huh?” or “How can I reply when I never understood a word of what… Continue reading
I’d rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth.— Steve McQueen
Shirley and Mr. T
“WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING.”
– Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change –
“FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES…THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. ”
– Grayson Miller –
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
– Patti Ernst –
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Wildest Train Ride Ever!
- Come Rain Or Snow…
- The #1 Thing New Website Owners Need To Know
- Not Your Normal Travel Site
- Children Hide Inside Tree in Sabah, Borneo, World War ll
- Never Too Old: A Caribbean Cruise (Guest Post)
- Where On Earth Is The Kingdom of Tonga?
- 4-Legged Beach Bums in the Yucatan
- My Book is Finally Done
- Newfoundland Humour: One-Liners & Joke Signs
- All Posts
- Contact Us
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- United States
Top Posts & Pages
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- The Yellow City
- Sloppy Joes, Prostitutes and Milk in Havana
- #1 Travel Cosmetics: Irresistible BOOM!
- Why Are The Azores So Horn'y?
- 3 Great Cheap Restaurants in Old Havana
- Gyor, Hungary
- The Magical Cenotes of the Yucatan – You Have To See Them All, But Especially These Two…
- Why You Should Skip Manila - But Definitely See The Philippines Islands
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!