“Stay where yer to till I come where yer at.” The Newfoundland language is sometimes happily easy to understand, but at other times we were totally lost. At those times, we responded to Newfinese with blank stares, raised eyebrows and an awkward smile, thinking “Huh?” or “How can I reply when I never understood a word of what… Continue reading
In The End It’s Not The Years In Your Life That Count, It’s The Life In Your Years.— Abraham Lincoln
Shirley and Mr. T
“WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING.”
– Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change –
“FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES…THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. ”
– Grayson Miller –
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
– Patti Ernst –
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- How to Overcome Your Fear of Spiders
- The Bicycle Taxi Ride Of Our Lives!
- ASIA Super Trip: Our Greatest Fear
- Sumptuous Mayan Chocolate
- Superb Food In Southern France?
- Humphrey Bogart, Panama Hats And 50¢ Roses
- Chocolate Withdrawal & Turtle For Supper
- Street Food in Penang: How Adventurous Are You?
- Oops – We’re In The Wrong Country!
- Ghost Plants, Stink Bugs & A Magical Lake in the Borneo Rainforest
- All Posts
- Contact Us
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- United States
Top Posts & Pages
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- Contact Us
- 3 Great Cheap Restaurants in Old Havana
- Bags of Money Floating On The Ocean
- Bird's Nest Soup: Most Expensive Soup in the World
- Why Are The Azores So Horn'y?
- Stopping By To See Goldie (Hawn) and Kurt (Russell) In The Muskokas
- New Year's Eve in the Streets of Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
- The Yellow City
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!