Do you know the countries of the world? Can you tell which country is marked on this world map? Are you able to recognize countries like the USA, Australia, France, Saudi Arabia, Germany and Mexico? Go to: How Many Countries Do You Know Quiz We were only able to get scores of B+. Can you beat that? Imagine, world travellers, and we don’t know all the countries in the world. Kind of embarrassing… The quiz only takes one minute, and if you find the quiz too easy, you can play again and it will bring up different … More…
To travel is to replace fear of the unknown with curiosity.
Shirley and Mr. T
"WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING."
- Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change -
"FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES...THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. "
- Grayson Miller -
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
- Patti Ernst -
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Borneo: Stripped Naked By An Orangutan
- The Wilds Of Borneo: An Alternative To The African Safari?
- CONTEST: WIN $8000 One-year Membership
- Private Tour of Wild Borneo
- Why You Should Skip Manila – But Definitely See The Philippines Islands
- El Nido Videos: Above and Beyond To Cruel and Unusual
- El Nido, Philippines: Pompous Roosters, Leaping Geckos and a Heartbreaking Story
- 5 Jaw-Droppingly Stunning Islands of Palawan, Philippines
- Getting To The Best Island In The World: El Nido, Palawan Island, Philippines
- S. E. Asia: “99% Of What We Worry About Never Happens”
- About Us
- All Posts
- My Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Most Popular Posts
- Recent Posts
- Thank you for subscribing to new posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
Top Posts & Pages
- New Year's Eve in the Streets of Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
- The Yellow City
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- Valentine's Day On A Dangerous Island
- Off-The-Beaten-Path Beaches In The Yucatan, Mexico
- Best $5 We've Ever Spent: Off The Beaten Path Panama
- Argentina: How To Kayak Without Getting Wet
- Azores: A Guide Like No Other
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!