We tend to travel using only our sense of sight. We look around. We see stimulating new things. We see beautiful scenery, a giant waterfall, a vast blue ocean, a sparkling lake, majestic mountains, a gorgeous hotel, or ancient ruins. Sometimes we use our sense of taste when we try new exotic and delicious foods, but even then the artful presentation of the food plays a big part in appealing to our sense of sight. How much more enriching would a travel experience be if we paid more attention to the other senses while travelling: taste, touch, sound and … More…
To travel is to replace fear of the unknown with curiosity.
Shirley and Mr. T
"WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING."
- Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change -
"FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES...THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. "
- Grayson Miller -
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
- Patti Ernst -
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Time Traveller
- Borneo: Orangutan Break-In, Night Safari and Tea Plantation
- Children Hide Inside Tree in Sabah, Borneo, World War ll
- Borneo River Safari: Gigantic Butterflies and Tree-Climbing Crocodiles
- Bird’s Nest Soup: Most Expensive Soup in the World
- How To Make Roti in Borneo
- An Entire Exotic Island to Yourself in Tonga
- Borneo: Rare Sighting of the Cutest Pygmy Elephants
- Ghost Plants, Stink Bugs & A Magical Lake in the Borneo Rainforest
- Borneo: Stripped Naked By An Orangutan
- About Us
- All Posts
- My Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Recent Posts
- Thank you for subscribing to new posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
- Bookwitty Search
Top Posts & Pages
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- New Year's Eve in the Streets of Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- Off-The-Beaten-Path Beaches In The Yucatan, Mexico
- The Yellow City
- Little Corn Island - No Cars, No Roads, No Worries
- How Many People Can You Fit On A Bicycle?
- Music Echoing Across The Austrian Alps
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!