Malaria As many of us have said before, “99% of what we worry about never happens, and the other 1% we can handle.” And so it was with our fears of Malaria, and fears of the side-effects of the drugs to prevent Malaria. It’s a well-known fact that some of them make you feel really sick,… Continue reading
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!