Malaria As many of us have said before, “99% of what we worry about never happens, and the other 1% we can handle.” And so it was with our fears of Malaria, and fears of the side-effects of the drugs to prevent Malaria. It’s a well-known fact that some of them make you feel really sick,… Continue reading
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.— Mark Twain
Shirley and Mr. T
“WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING.”
– Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change –
“FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES…THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. ”
– Grayson Miller –
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
– Patti Ernst –
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- Flores: The End Of The World
- The Magical Cenotes of the Yucatan – You Have To See Them All, But Especially These Two…
- How Do You Have Fun In Spite Of Altitude Sickness?
- Our Secret Beach (Shhh! Don’t tell anyone.)
- Sky Diving – Insanely Incredible!
- Borneo River Safari: Gigantic Butterflies and Tree-Climbing Crocodiles
- Your Funny Travel Story
- I Wish You Would Write About…
- Balleylickey, Skibbereen, Hag’s Head & Klonikilty
- The #1 Thing New Website Owners Need To Know
- All Posts
- Contact Us
- Recent Posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- United States
Top Posts & Pages
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!