We don’t agree! T and I, that is. Usually we pretty much agree about a country. Not only do we disagree about our favourite best bits of Ireland, but we can barely decide which of half a dozen places we individually feel are our favourites. T says, “The most fascinating place was Ballynahinch Castle (see Ballynahinch Castle) because it seemed like stepping back in time. It felt real and authentic.” “For me, it was Wicklow County. Those amazing rolling green hills and deep valleys were mesmerizing to me. I could easily live there.” I say. “Yah, it was nice, … More…
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.— Jawaharal Nehru
Shirley and Mr. T
"WHAT A GREAT TRAVEL BOOK! I WANT TO HAVE THE SAME FUN THESE TWO HAVE AND THEIR LEVEL OF DARING."
- Hugh Wiley, Author of Dancing With Change -
"FANTASTIC BOOK. FULL OF TRUE STORIES...THE WRITER ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET HERSELF INTO CRAZY SITUATIONS AND THE READER GETS TAKEN ALONG FOR THE RIDE. "
- Grayson Miller -
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK. IT IS SO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I KEPT READING WAY INTO THE NIGHT AND JUST COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
- Patti Ernst -
VIP Access to NEW TRAVEL POSTS
- CUBA: Let’s Do The Time Warp Again… It’s A Jump To The Left…
- Read This Before You Go To Cuba
- Time Traveller
- Borneo: Orangutan Break-In, Night Safari and Tea Plantation
- Children Hide Inside Tree in Sabah, Borneo, World War ll
- Borneo River Safari: Gigantic Butterflies and Tree-Climbing Crocodiles
- Bird’s Nest Soup: Most Expensive Soup in the World
- How To Make Roti in Borneo
- An Entire Exotic Island to Yourself in Tonga
- Borneo: Rare Sighting of the Cutest Pygmy Elephants
- About Us
- All Posts
- My Book
- Contact Us
- Funny Travel Stories
- Guest Posts
- Recent Posts
- Thank you for subscribing to new posts
- Top Posts
- Travel Tips
- Work With Us
- Countries Menu
- The Azores
- S. E. Asia
- South America
- Bookwitty Search
Top Posts & Pages
- Tonga: The Sexiest Men In The World
- A Land Where Big Women are the Most Beautiful
- CUBA: Let's Do The Time Warp Again... It's A Jump To The Left...
- Valentine's Day On A Dangerous Island
- Car and Driver In Ecuador, Cheaper Than Car Rental
- The Yellow City
- #1 Travel Cosmetics: Irresistible BOOM!
- Ireland: What You Need To Know
- Ring 2: Skip The Ring Of Kerry, But Don't Miss Killarney Park
- How Many Countries Do You Know?
Join 25,000 Others
VIP access to NEW POSTS
© Photos Copyright Travel Little Known PlacesPlease remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and the property of Travel To Little Known Places Website & Shirley Hollick. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first. Thank You!